View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #12
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I don't know if this counts as ebook use per se, but I am a teacher and have a lot of my teacher guides scanned to PDF and saved on my iPad. My storage space is limited and many of the books are on a high-up shelf I can't easily access. When I need to reference them, it's easy to load them into iBooks from Dropbox.

I also keep all my teacher-created resources in Dropbox for the same purpose. I often will load in the student workbook pages so that I can take a screenshot of them. I can import these images into an app called Jot, where I can write on top of them and so model the work for my students if I am showing them a new kind of activity.

I also have some storybooks I wrote for my kindergarten classes. Normally, I print them out and make them into 'book' books, but there was one time where the printers were all down and I had planned to start the new story, so I did actually load it into iBooks and read it to the kids using the iPad.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote