Thread: Touch filling up my ereader
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Dakini why do you want to store all of your books on your reader. I keep under 100 on mine. It seems slow to page through 100 books looking for one. Would it not be easier to store them on a computer or flash drive and add a few in your current reading queue?
When using the Android tablets or phones you can keep them all in a directory on a card and only import the ones to be on your shelves, but with a dedicated ereader the unit must process all that are there. Seems like asking alot of a reader, especially since you can only read a few at a time if that? Just curious.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote