View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #23
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Keep us updated, fauxpas. I hope you got a good one.
So, I picked mine up today... I found it hard to take good pictures with my mobile's camera, but here you go:
Spoiler:

The first one was - I think - on 4/24 brightness, the second one is with full brightness (in what is nearly a pitch black room, it's dark outside but my curtains still let a tiny bit of light through). It certainly isn't perfect on lower brightness in a dark room but I don't think I'll notice that once I'm actually reading. I haven't done that yet, but I will, once I get that pdf-file cropped (trying to read a paper on syntax on my kindle.. the first pdf I briefly tried earlier actually worked fairly well)

So, I'm not sure that this really provides new insight.. except that I'm fairly happy with the screen. It looks fantastic in daylight and probably more than good enough in a dark room.
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote