View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #286
JNT
JNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animalsJNT is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: KT / K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I just have WAY too much to do and not NEARLY enough time to do it in. I wish a had an apprentice (or three). I suppose I need to start my own company if I have any hope of achieving my goals.
Perhaps you really should!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
In your case, you should read and try to decipher my previous posts in this thread.
That is what I did (and not only this thread), but it still leaves me with many more questions than answers...

Unfortunately, as a Linux/Unix beginner it is hard and even perhaps risky to try and read between the lines. (Most of these posts are quite cryptic and require some level of prior knowledge.) I thought I would rather ask some (silly?) questions up front, than risk having to ask lots of questions later on how to un-brick my Kindle.
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote