Thread: Buy Kindle DXG with Cover
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I will check shipping costs to the US. Mine is in perfect condition, with the original Amazon cover. Bought it the last time Amazon had a sale on them (must have been about 6 to 8 months ago), but I find it too big and heavy, so I am using it very little.

If shipping is not too expensive I would meet your price of $220.-, if you can pay by PayPal.
I can pay by paypal. How much is going to cost?
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote