Thread: 0.6.1 bug
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:39 AM   #4
mrmikel
Book Twiddler
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Thanks for the tip on using Search!

The latest is more troubling. You highlight something in code view, press a key and the cursor jumps to the top of the page. If you enter more than a character, it ends up at the top of the page too. This happens quite often but not every time. I am trying to figure what makes the difference.

This is happening too when I just insert a cursor and type a letter. It jumps back to the same point in the document. This action occurs when you open another program (my PDF program to check the word or spelling) while already in Sigil. Then you come back and this behavior occurs.

Last edited by mrmikel; 12-03-2012 at 08:07 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote