Thread: Touch filling up my ereader
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:43 AM   #4
bartveld
Addict
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
I filled my Glo to overflowing through Calibre. After 400 accepted books it refused to add anything and had an official 0 bytes left. That meant that I couldn't write to the SD card either, probably because there was no room for the updated database on the internal card. I don't know about swap files, but I would leave a few Mb free internally. After all, you have a card slot, why not use it?
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote