View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Congratulations on being so happy with your Kobo -and E-ink in general. It's nice to see someone happy with a product, more importantly happy enough to actually write about it. The norm in forums is so often negative -I suppose because people are most often looking for help, and distress is not exactly the pathway to rampant praise.

While my Kobo Touch is not perfect, I'm pretty darned happy as well. More importantly, I'm even happier that they continue to improve it! With a marvelous app like Calibre as an adjunct e-reading is pretty hard to beat.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote