View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeby View Post
I cannot get this to work. I tried several books several times and it still outputs it so that once on the Kindle it is sorted by first name. I tripled checked that "Use author_sort author is checked and that the author sort field was entered as Last, First. Help?
It doesn't work for me either, at least not with the newer conversions I've done. Some of the books I converted a while back in earlier versions of Calibre work as they should.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote