View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #45
library addict
Wizard
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
I bought 24 books at the Harlequin sale today. I still have some on my wish list there, but got the ones I really wanted. I still have lots left over to read from the $4 off sale last year, so I tried to behave (not to mention I had quite the shopping spree at ARe on Cyber Monday).

I still wish they would release more treasury titles. Or of the rights have reverted that the authors would release them.
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote