View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
What I did was copy the whole library folder and put it on the new hardrive where I wanted it (I use dropbox, so I just waited for my dropbox folder to sync, which took leaving it overnight). Then I downloaded Calibre. When I started it, there was an option to create a new library using a folder you have already (as opposed to having Calibre create one). I chose that and within a minute or two, all my books were there as I had left them. Very easy!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote