View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #19
log
log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
I had a quick look at the update.

Is there enough of a size difference for EbookReader.odex that there might be some bug fixes in the reader app? This size differences (almost nothing) for EbookHome.apk and EbookReader.apk seem to indicate no real change.
Interesting find snarkophilus, thanks for posting it.

I think I will stick with with previous firmware and Morkl's modified reader at this point unless there is some findings of worthwhile bug fixes/features in the reader or home app.
log is offline   Reply With Quote