Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #65
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
When I first got my KT I didn't have case, so I stuck it in a lightweight padded plastic mailing envelope to carry it. The mailing envelope is just about exactly the right size, and the bubble padding and waterproof plastic exterior provide good protection, so I've never "upgraded" the case. The KT is light and easy to hold with no case when I'm reading, and it doesn't have a mark on it after more than a year of steady use. I put it in the mailing envelope when I throw it in a carrying bag, suitcase or pocket, and it doesn't add any significant bulk or weight. Just a suggestion!
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote