View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #11
llcj
Groupie
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
My buying habits are in line with everklear's and Canuk_in_Japan's.

When I bought my ereader I considered Kindle, Sony, and Kobo products. I went with Kobo because I prefer its UI and physical form to the others and that I am able to borrow from libraries with it. Also, my sister-in-law had one and had no issues with it; this fact helped with my decision.

To me, it seems that as Amazon has released the Kindle PW before it has ironed out its lighting problems it is seeing the Kobo Glo as real competition.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote