View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #17
Hamlet53
Empress Dowager Cixi
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
No - my screen name comes from a character in a movie - and because I love the name. I think I've had this as a nom de plume for some 15 years now.

I haven't read Caleb's Crossing - but I have purchased it along with Year of Wonders and People of the Book. This nomination is me saying, "Time to get busy!"

Go on - third the nomination. You know you want to.
No. I just wondered if you had read any of her other books. This may not be the read you expect or be that much about what you think. I will use my final nomination on a third for The Brief Wondrous Life Of Oscar Wao.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote