View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:05 AM   #5
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Not that I can see, annoyingly. I think the publisher is given as Gollancz in most cases, which is no use at all. You can search for SF Masterworks and Fantasy Masterworks, but apart from that you seem to need to look up their authors on the SFGateway site and search by author.

I did find some that hadn't been reduced, just now (by RA MacAvoy), so maybe they haven't quite finished setting it up, yet. I still bought another one. This is going to be expensive.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote