View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:25 AM   #276
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color, nook touch
I received a second email with another code on 11/28 and it looks like the rest of my over 2000 ebooks purchased at Fictionwise are now available. I've been able to download several ebooks that I never actually downloaded from FW the first time around because I missed the fact that they didn't get downloaded with the mass downloader until after 4/1/10, and then they weren't available anymore. I had problems with about a dozen books from the first code, and about 4 so far out of 1200 from the second code. I also received an email from eReader.com missing the link.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote