View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #6
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
My editor at Penguin Group (Canada) says the Kobo ebookstore sells far more ebooks in Canada than does Kindle.
Holy crap, I didn't know you were on the site here! I was a huge fan of Flashforward on TV, and gifted the book to my partner who loved it. Thanks for replying to the thread.

Interesting what your editor at Penguin said, but it makes sense given Kobo is on the verge of having an outright majority of the e-reader market in Canada (they were up to 48% by August 2012, nearly triple where they were two years earlier).

That's quite the impressive list of e-readers, BTW. Which one do you prefer?
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote