View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
gers1978
Addict
gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Syncing Personal Documents?

I was thinking of getting a Glo tomorrow, so today I downloaded the iPhone and iPad Kobo apps and setup an account. I emailed one of my existing ePub's to my email address and opened it on the iPad and chose "Open with Kobo" and it added to my library ok. I also grabbed a free book from the Kobo Store, and created a Shelf.

I opened the app on my iPhone, and noticed the free book from Kobo Store and my Shelf that I created on my iPad sync'd, but the ePub I emailed to myseld didn't.

I'm now concerned that if I buy a Kobo Glo, I won't be able to sync last page, etc, in all of my Personal Document-style books.

Am I right? Or is there a way to do it?
gers1978 is offline   Reply With Quote