View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
BakaTensai
BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I've had it a couple of weeks, but haven't been doing a lot of reading on it until recently. I noticed the issues more and more as I was reading, then started doing some googling and found out this is a widespread issue. If anything, it seems to be getting worse over time! But then again, it could be that I am getting more sensitive to the patches as time goes on.
BakaTensai is offline   Reply With Quote