View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #4
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by livramax View Post
I don't have an IdeaPad, but FWIW I regularly charge my Nook Tablet and Nexus 7 (as I also do with my other handheld electronics) from a powered-USB Hub (which is connected to my PC), which takes a lot longer than when I use the NT/N7 original USB wall-chargers (5V/2A) -- a a full charge overnight vs. a full charge in a few hours.

If you're looking for USB wall-charger you might want to give these 5V/2A chargers a try.
Thanks. Not unless someone who's tried it can advise. I tried a 1 Amp usb wall charger plugged into the micro usb port on the tablet and it got very hot so I pulled the plug. The Kindle Fire HD charges from a 2 Amp wall charger, I know. (The fast charger they sell for it is 1.8 Amps so assume 2 Amps would be safe.) But I can't get a straight answer on the Lenovo devices for some reason. And it's not in their documentation, either.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote