View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by judeandrob View Post
Hello
Is it possible within (or outwith) Calibre to join multi parts of an e-book to form a complete volume.
I have my eye on an e-book that will be downloaded in 3 parts (.rar so I don't yet know what e-format the extract will be) but I would like to be able to read it as a single book on my Kindle.
Thanks Jude & Rob
IIRC ther is a plugin:EpubMerge http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...46&postcount=1
That will join... Epubs

Simply convert the RAR(probably HTML) to EPUB, then merge with the others
Or use Sigil to stitch (edit) the HTML together
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote