View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #26
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltonsfancy View Post
Was wondering if those little 'ruberized' finger tips used in an office or new eraser on end of pencil would work on turning pages?
That is an interesting question. It might work. Do you have one? I don't think I have any in my supplies.

The stylus is rubber and the aluminum is suppose to be the conductor. I have used cotton gloves to turn pages and it works great, but no good on detail clicks.

Fingerprints bug me on the screen. Most noticeable on LCD screens.
new is offline   Reply With Quote