I'm using Sigil 0.6.0, WinXP. I have a very simple text for testing and this is what happened:
1) I loaded 1st my CSS file
2) linked the CSS to my html file (by right click on the html file and Link Stylesheet...
3) enter this simple test text
4) when I highlighted the header 1
, then clicked on the h1 button on the menu, the text changed according to what specified in my CSS
5) the same happened when I did the same with header 2 (assigned to h2)
6) but when I tried to assign h3 to header 3
, there's a margin before the header, I tried to add
to no avail.
7) then I went to Preview View and found that there's
. It seems this code is from Sigil, how can I get rid of it or remove it?