View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #18
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G | Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But backlit LCD screens don't generally show fingerprints when the light is on. My iPad looks dreadful when it's switched off - one solid mass of fingerprints - but they don't show up at all when you're using it.
Same thing with my Acer tablets. The fingerprints look awful when the screen's off, but I don't even notice them when the screen is on. When I first got the tabs, I wiped them off constantly. I got over that habit quickly.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote