View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #267
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle PW1,2, Kindle DXG, Sony 950, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I wonder, too, about the Unavailable books list that B&N posted. I know that a dozen of my books on my Fictionwise bookshelf were not available to download from Fictionwise already last February when Random House stopped selling there.

I checked all of the books, and they are not on the list. I wonder if B&N doesn't bother to post those books on the list since they were out of the Fictionwise catalog so long ago.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote