View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #18
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Win 7 Netbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I have used the excellent little Power Monkey portable charger for a few years for travel for phones etc... (holds it's charge for yonks) - I tried it today and it put a charge into my 350
I use the excellent Power Monkey as well for charging all of my devices, including my Sony PRS-650. Can't recommend it highly enough. The 9000 mAh battery can be charged from the solar panel or from an AC adapter. On the output side it provides a variety of tips, including standard USB, mini USB and micro USB. Since the port the provided cable plugs into is standard USB, you can also substitute the cable that came with your 350.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote