View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #260
simplyparticular
Breecisely
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 & PRS-T2
I've gotten both emails (FW and eReader), entered the code, and gotten exactly 1 book for each account. For FW, I've only got 42 in that account, but eReader was 280, so I was expecting a lot more than just the one book, especially since the eReader one came through Wednesday, when one would presume they had time to workout more kinks. I've already got both of those books in my Calibre library.

I was hoping for a few of the books that had already disappeared from download when the agency switchover happened, or a handful that refused to cooperate with Alf would show up. Silly optimist me.

B&N continues to make me happy that I sold my original Nook and returned the Nook Color. I've also talked people out of buying Nooks, and I certainly don't feel guilty now.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote