View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:33 AM   #1
rgeorg
Fanatic
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, K3, Fire HD, SGP5
KFHD: Question regarding ES File Manager use

I used the free Amazon app ES FileMgr to browse and select a sideloaded movie and played the .mp4 movie for a few minutes on the stock movie player app. It worked great, just beautiful. I paused the movie, went to the HOME screen and did something else. When I next opened ESFM, the movie started playing. I couldn't actually figure out how to stop it and had to delete the movie in order to use ESFM to look at other folders and files.

I opened books selected by ESFM in a similar manner and it worked as expected, without this problem.

I am probably doing something wrong? Perhaps I need to stop the movie player app explicitly? How is this done?

Thank you!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote