View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillacd View Post
Maybe my search ability is lacking, but I didn't see a thread for this.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Kindle app for Android to sync? I cannot get the app to connect to the network for any reason - sync, browsing the store, etc. It worked before, but since my last sync I've updated both the Android version and the Kindle app version, so I don't know which one (or the combination) broke the network access.

I'm running Kindle 3.7.1.8 on Android 4.0.4, on a Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket.
Downgrade to 3.6 and it should be okay.

3.7 is really messed up. Amazon is trying to fix it but so far they just keep screwing up the app worse. Just read the reviews on 3.7 and you will see all the issues. 3.6 is fairly stable and works fine.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-29-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote