View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Text link to End Note and back again

Using 0.6, is there an easy way to insert 'back and forth' endnotes?

i.e.

1. Click [1] (the link) in the text and it goes to [1] (the anchor) in end notes.

2. Then click [1] (also a link) in the end notes and jump back to [1] (also an anchor) in the text.

I borrowed some code to see how it's done:

Code:

<a id="fnref0"></a>
<a href="../Text/EndNotes.htm#fn0">
[1]
</a>

Code:

<p>
<a id="fn0"></a>
<a href="../Text/Chapter0001#fnref0">
[1]
</a>
</p>

With the great new features in 0.6 the links and the anchors are easy, but I was wondering if there was a trick or suggestion to add the 'back and forth' part all in one go??

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote