View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
phossler
Addict
phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!phossler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle
Text link to End Note and back again

Using 0.6, is there an easy way to insert 'back and forth' endnotes?

i.e.

1. Click [1] (the link) in the text and it goes to [1] (the anchor) in end notes.

2. Then click [1] (also a link) in the end notes and jump back to [1] (also an anchor) in the text.

I borrowed some code to see how it's done:

Code:

<a id="fnref0"></a>
<a href="../Text/EndNotes.htm#fn0">
[1]
</a>

Code:

<p>
<a id="fn0"></a>
<a href="../Text/Chapter0001#fnref0">
[1]
</a>
</p>

With the great new features in 0.6 the links and the anchors are easy, but I was wondering if there was a trick or suggestion to add the 'back and forth' part all in one go??

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote