View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #2862
idoit
Plus
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3.₄ , Galaxy Note II
I made my usbnetwork to autostart when booting and now I want to change it back to normal (because when I am in Duokan, when I plug it in my laptop, USB is not shown). I know about this but I don't have such a folder... I think the wiki for this entry has changed as I think there was a *.conf file I changed... Oh well, I haven't been around for quite a while, so...
Anyways, I think I need help and it's urgent... I'm sure I've seen how I did it but can't remember!

Last edited by idoit; 11-28-2012 at 08:01 PM.
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote