View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
joshi
joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle All
Question Add extra keywords in titles of Kindle books to boost sales?

I am toying with the idea of adding extra words to the titles of my Dad's books.
These are existing works that have all been published previously in the last 20 to 50 years. I newly scanned and published them to Kindle earlier this year.

My question is simply I want to boost sales and one way to do that is to have more words in the titles. Some of the books existing titles are simply one word, so I am hoping it can have a significant effect.

Anyone think this is a good / bad / otherwise idea?

The books are of literary significance. My Dad is the author Clifford Irving:
[Link removed - MODERAT0R]

Your thoughts please?

ps. The works are mostly fiction

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-29-2012 at 06:33 AM.
joshi is offline   Reply With Quote