View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW1, PW2
I have a kindle and so convert all my epubs to mobi, so I don't know if this is applicable. When I change or update a cover it is necessary to do a mobi to mobi conversion to get the cover to 'stick' and transfer to my device... perhaps it is the same with epub in that you need to do an epub to epub conversion on the books you have updated the metedata on?
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote