Thread: Drawings
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #24
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Thank you very much for your nice words

I wonder, strange thing - on ipad I see the green picture upside down while on a pc or android tablet it is ok. Do you also see it upside down???
Yes, it is inverted on my iPad. Weird. At first, I thought you must have been drawing it upside down as I do sometimes. Let me add that I like them all but especially the first one. I do monochrome drawings and that would have been an excellent drawing, in my opinion, in pencil or charcoal but the colors make it terrificly eerie. Thank you for posting them and keep it up!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote