View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:11 AM   #19
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
I am having a problem with my PRS-T1, occasionally but quite frequently, the unit becomes unresponsive. If I wait for 2 or 3 minutes sometimes it becomes responsive again.
I tried the restore set, the SD recovery (both Porkupan's and Uboot's) and the problem persists.
It happens mostly when I'm reading, click on word to see it's dictionary definition and change the dictionary. The moment I choose the dictionary it stay there for a minute or two.
Sometimes it does the same in the browser. While loading a page it would stop midway, then the browser closes and sometimes the unit becomes unresponsive.
I reinstalled the AMR at the moment but the problem is still there.
Don't know what to do. Please help.
P.S. AMR includes Total Commander 1.0.2 which is expired. I had to download through the browser the latest version and install it before I could access the files. Maybe an update could be envisaged.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote