View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:38 AM   #16
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Oh... Also, I mean to ask... where do you get a Galaxy Player 5? It sounds perfect. I have been looking at 7" tablets but really, I think they would be a bit big for my purposes.. also been looking at the Note, but I would never use the phone part so its a bit of a wasted expense...

I dont even think its been released in Australia, but I could be wrong... in the meantime... what's the best source?
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote