Thread: MobileRead December 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
Hamlet53
History of God
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I am not thrilled with either choice, but between reading Ethan Frome again and once more attempting to read I, Robot, I have to go with Ethan Frome. Nothing to do with whether or not Cloud Atlas was or was not a SciFi/Fantasy novel. It's just my previous attempt to read I, Robot, oh it must be at least 15 years ago, I found what I read of it so dated and silly that I never could finish it. The stories therein were first published as a collection in 1950. Science Fiction does not age well. O.K, so it does have something to do with I,Robot being SciFi/Fantasy.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote