View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #6
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
It was actually a conversion from html that caused the problem... normally I would run an epub through calibre to reset the font and strip out the css font information but for some reason I didn't do it with this file... it loaded ok in SIGIL which reported no problems.. it's no biggy just thought I would advise t1 owners in case they had the same problem it's just that file handling is pretty basic and it should be handled better on the t1
bla is offline   Reply With Quote