View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:00 AM   #50
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Someone mentioned OCD? I even like my phone numbers to be nice and hate something like 17489365. We seem to have more in common than just ereading and gadgetitis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
I did mention OCD and it's hopeless cause one's karma may be rounded up at some point but sooner or later someone adds more karma and you end up with an uneven maddening figure
I like my karma messy and unpredictable.

My karma is like a meal cooked with no recipe: made up from what I had on hand, with just a hint of whatever was in the back of the fridge for slightly too long. Hopefully delicious, ususally edible, mostly non-poisonous.

My karma is like my hair on a hot and humid day: thinning on top, greying, but wild and untamable on the sides and back.

Wauugh! Someone has permed my karma!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Karma.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	96886  
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote