View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Greetings from Germany!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a female in my mid-thirties, living in Germany.
I love reading, and read tons of paper-books as soon as I could read good enough. I almost stopped reading 10 years ago when I moved into the appartement of my partner. No time for reading (big garden), I ended with 1-2 books per year and missed it quite a bit.
Last year I got myself a Kobo Touch for Christmas, and that brought me back to reading. I have already read over 40 books this year, and I love it!
Most books I am reading are in English. Much cheaper (German books are all agency books), and my English is good enough to understand what I am reading.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote