View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 AM   #120
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
And the point that I tried to make here was that there exists activities that contains reading text that do not achieve that level so the argument that "reading is reading" proposed in this thread is a broken argument argument.
How can reading not be reading? Some types of reading may be different than other types. I feel that I must take a firm stand that reading is reading. Unless there's some weird mathematical case where a set can be not equal to itself. And, if so, damn those mathematicians anyway.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote