View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #203
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I'm not a big fan of holiday novels but there's some good ones in here!
I love holiday novels! There's nothing like one that leaves you with that Warm Fuzzy Feeling. Last year I read The Christmas Cradle by Linda Warren. That books has stuck with me all year. For a Harlequin it just blew me away. I also read several Harlequin Treasury titles that were Christmas theme that were cute.

This year I am looking for more. I just got in the mail Heaven Sent by Judi McCoy so that will start off my Xmas reading. I'm still looking for more got a few titles line up and Anthologies. It's the only time of the year that I read Anthologies. I love Christmas romances that have Kids in it for obvious reasons.

We have no cable this year! So my usual Christmas movies watching fix will have to be filled with books. Good thing Netflix has Holiday in Handcuffs on it. I love that movie would love to find a book with a similar plot.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-26-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote