View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
copyrite
Guru
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4, K3K, PW, N7.2, Fire HD 6"
Many of the freebies I download seem to have clean chapter breaks that make good use of the time to read feature.

I put a series of four epubs I bought from Harlequin together with the Calibre ePubMerge plugin, converted to MOBI, uploaded to my PW, and it told me the total time to read was just over 10 hours, which knowing the author was correct for my typical reading speed (although it does adjust I've noticed depending on what I'm reading). Chapter breaks are present in each of the books and give me an pretty accurate time left in each chapter.

Quote:
very nifty feature
I agree. So much so I find myself looking for time left when I read my Kindle Keyboard (it goes to and from work with me for the TTS feature).
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote