View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Sony PRS 350
I don't know anything about the Bookeen (maybe ask your specific query about it in the Bookeen forum) but it's generally pretty much accepted that none of the standard 6" ereaders are that great for PDFs (the screen is just too small), and so you'd be better sticking with a tablet for them.

As you've discovered, none of the latest e-readers have audio (that also includes the Sony PRS-T2). The T2 does have Evernote so it's possibly the best for notes, but it has no light. Not sure there is going to be much difference between the Glo and the Paperwhite in that respect (it's not a feature I use so don't pay much attention to that aspect). The Kindle is definitely the best for syncing content.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote