View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #8
Casey57
Connoisseur
Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3/Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch/iPhone/iPod/iPad
I have not made the jump yet. I took my Mini on vacation two weeks ago and it was great for checking e-mail and basic browsing, etc. And the lighter weight was a big help! However, I still ended up taking my Kindle for regular reading - books, blogs, newspapers. I really can't see myself giving that up at this point. I do not like reaing magazines on a table or e-reader (except for PC Magazine and Readers' Digest). I much prefer the hard copy. I've tried and had high hopes, but it just did not work for me.
Casey57 is offline   Reply With Quote