View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #29
markino
Connoisseur
markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
What do you have "metadata management" set to? If this is automatic, the shelving is done when the device is connected to calibre and when you send a book. If it is manual, it is only done when you send a book.
Auto, but the books had already been sent to the Glo before I started sorting out shelves. If there is much more to this issue, I wonder if the discussion should be moved to it's own thread as this thread is in danger of becoming about Calibre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The problem for that is that I have several books in progress at the moment. Which one should be kept on the home screen when I add new books?
In my opinion, all of them (or as many as possible). I'd rather have a link on the Home page to recently added titles than replace anything on the Home screen with recent additions.
markino is offline   Reply With Quote