View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:00 AM   #11
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Ordered it on aliexpress.com. It says "delivery time: 15-40 days", which is in line with my experience when ordering stuff from china (I think I ordered 3 things from there, one arrived in just a bit more than 2 weeks, one took about 3 and the last one about a month).

Apparently the website is still verifying my payment (credit card, no paypal) but when I added a message to the order stating my color preference I got a reply just a couple of minutes latter that it's gonna be that color and that it'll be shipped tomorrow and they're also saying I'll get a tracking number, which would be surprising.. didn't know they offered that.

So far I'm pretty surprised with the speed and service, especially if they actually ship tomorrow. How long it takes then obviously isn't influenced by them, so all I need to be happy is a good product
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote