View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #9
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
I decided to order one as well, btw. It's just 8€ after all. I can post pics and sort of a review once it arrives as well

The backside doesn't look all that great in the pictures, but the rest seems pretty decent. If I'm very lucky, it'll arrive in time for my Paperwhite (December 10th), but I doubt that. Would be nice to have it before Christmas, though.
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote